Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are chemical compounds consisting of fused aromatic rings formed during the incomplete combustion of organic materials. The European Commission (EU) recommends the monitoring of 16 PAHs possessing both genotoxic and carcinogenic properties. Agilent J&W DB-EUPAH capillary GC columns are purposely designed, application optimized and tested to provide the most optimal performance for all EU regulated PAHs.
- Specially designed for analysis of EU regulated PAHs
- Individually tested with application specific QC test probe mixture
- Great resolution of critical isomers, e.g. benzo(b,j,k)fluroranthenes
- Superb thermal stability for accurate analysis of high boiling PAHs, e.g. dibenzopyrnes
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Optimized column dimensions for proven performance