The ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition (RRHD) columns are an expansion of the ZORBAX 1.8 μm particle column line. The new RRHD columns use improved packing processes to achieve stability up to 1200 bar for use with the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC or other UHPLC instruments. RRHD 1.8 μm columns are available in 50, 100 and 150 mm lengths for fast or high resolution – truly high definition – separations of the most complex samples.
The ZORBAX RRHD columns are available in four Wide Pore 300Å phases for bioseparations, including ZORBAX RRHD diphenyl. ZORBAX RRHD 300-HILIC columns is also available for glycopeptide analysis, which enable to resolve peptide glycoforms.
- High pressure (1200 bar) columns for optimum results with the 1290 Infinity LC or other UHPLC instruments
- 1.8 μm particles deliver maximum resolution for the most defined separations
- Available in 12 ZORBAX phases, including Eclipse Plus C18 for superior peak shape, ZORBAX StableBond C18 for low pH stability, Bonus-RP, Eclipse PAH, Eclipse Plus Phenyl-Hexyl and Extend-C18
- Also available in HILIC Plus
- Achieve the same selectivity on 3.5 and 5 μm ZORBAX columns with the same bonded phase for compatibility with any LC